All India

Man Dies After Kite String Slits His Throat In Maharashtra: Police – NewsEverything AllIndia

Man Dies After Kite String Slits His Throat In Maharashtra: Police

A 20-year-old two-wheeler rider died after the “manja” string of a kite slit his throat, police stated.

Nagpur: A 20-year-old two-wheeler rider died after the “manja” string of a kite slit his throat in Maharashtra’s Nagpur on Tuesday, police stated.

Pranay Prakash Thakre and his father had been driving separate bikes.

After they had been passing by way of the Jatatarodi sq., Pranay Prakash Thakre bought entangled within the razor-sharp string of a kite which slit his throat, police stated.

He fell from the bike and died resulting from extreme bleeding earlier than police took him to hospital, they stated.

Newsbeep

A case of unintended demise was registered and additional probe is on, an official of Imambada police station stated.

Incidents of sharp manja string, usually coated with crushed glass, inflicting deadly harm to bike-riders are reported in varied components of the nation although the usage of such strings is banned in most cities.

Click here to Get upto 70% off on Shopping

Comply with News Everything for News As we speak, Breaking News, Newest News, World News, Breaking News Headlines, Nationwide News, As we speak’s News

#Man #Dies #Kite #String #Slits #Throat #Maharashtra #Police

Source

Tags

Leave a Reply

Back to top button
Close
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker
%d bloggers like this: