“Gluten Free Momos Recipe – Cabbage Rooster Rolls Recipe is tremendous scrumptious and wholesome.”
Crispy hen cabbage rolls is tremendous simple and guilt free snack to make. You’ll be able to serve it with any dipping sauce of your alternative.
I personally like my on the spot momos sauce
I like so as to add some finely chopped cabbage into the combination to maintain the filling juicy and moist. You possibly can add some chopped chillies into the filling to make it spicy. You possibly can add carrots too. The choice is limitless.
This makes an amazing keto momos as properly. You’ll be able to skip the cornflour if you’re in keto.
You’ll love my
- Make filling, skip the cornflour within the filling if you’re in keto.
- Prepare dinner cabbage in boiling water.
- Stuff the cabbage leaves with hen filling.
- Roll it.
- Place in steamer and steam cook dinner.
- Sear it in a pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Serve sizzling.
LOVE SPICY FOODS, THEN MY CHILLI GARLIC MOMOS WILL KNOCK YOU OFF!
Hope you’ll give this a try to let me know the way it seems.
In case you have any questions not coated on this publish and in case you need assistance, depart me a remark or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll assist as quickly as I can.
Comply with me on Instagram, Fb, Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for extra Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Gluten Free Momos
Scrumptious hen momos which is made with out flour. This can be a gluten free model of hen momos and could be very scrumptious too.
Recipe sort: Major
Delicacies: Chinese language
Serves: 4 servings
- Cabbage – 1 head
- Oil – 2 tblsp
- Boneless Rooster – 500 grams
- Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
- Cabbage – 1 cup
- Spring onions – 2 chopped finely
- Salt to style
- Black Pepper – 1 tsp
- Cornstarch – 1 tblsp
- Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp or to style
- Deliver numerous water to a boil, add salt.
- Take a cabbage and take away the petals from it.
- Drop the petals in boiling water and cook dinner until wilted.
- Take away and put aside.
- Take cabbage in a chopper and chop very fantastic.
- Set it apart in a bowl.
- Add hen in the identical chopper and mince fantastic.
- Take that within the cabbage bowl, add all different elements and blend properly.
- Take cabbage in a board, spoon hen filling in and roll it.
- Now place this in steamer and steam for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Take away and put aside.
- Warmth oil in a pan, place the momos in and cook dinner until golden on each side.
- Take away and serve.
1)You’ll be able to place the entire head of cabbage into the boiling water. Separate petals after that.
2)You’ll be able to serve it straight from the steamer with out pan frying. However pan frying will add further flavour.
3)You may make the filling as per your alternative.
Serving dimension: 1 Energy: 200
1)Take cabbage and minimize the highest off
2)Peel off the petals.
4)Blanch them in salted water until the petals are mushy.
5)Prepare dinner until petals is mushy and pliable.
6)Take it in a bowl.
6)Now make the submitting. Take hen mince in a bowl, add in finely chopped cabbage
9)Add in black pepper
10)Add in finely chopped spring onions
11)Add in some ginger paste
12)Add little cornflour
13)Add in soy sauce
14)Add little vinegar to style
16)Take cabbage in board.
17)Spoon in some filling,
23)All rolls completed.
24)Place it in a steamer plate.
25)Place it on a pan with little water on backside.
26)Cowl and steam.
28)Warmth little oil in a pan.
30)Flip and cook dinner until golden