New York

Carbon monoxide leak at Queens condo constructing leaves eight folks sick, together with 3-year-old boy – NewsEverything NewYork

blank

Firefighters have been known as to the 81st St. dwelling close to 31st Ave. in Jackson Heights round 11:50 p.m. Friday after a number of folks reported smelling gasoline and feeling unwell.

Click here to Get upto 70% off on Shopping

Comply with News Everything for News Immediately, Breaking News, Newest News, World News, Breaking News Headlines, Nationwide News, Immediately’s News

#Carbon #monoxide #leak #Queens #condo #constructing #leaves #folks #sick #together with #3yearold #boy

Source

Tags

Leave a Reply

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker
%d bloggers like this: